- This event has passed.
New MBE Orientation
June 26, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Only in the surface parking lot for a fee of $4. Note: If you park in front or behind the Talon building (on the river side), your vehicle will be towed at the owners’ expense.
Newly certified MBEs are strongly encouraged to attend this orientation event, which will outline all of the benefits and resources that the MMSDC has to offer.
The information provided will allow you to take full advantage of the opportunities afforded to you as a newly certified member of the MMSDC. Topics to be covered include:
- How to update your NAICS codes and other information on your searchable business profile
- How to renew your certification in one year’s time
- How to use the MMSDC website
- Where to find information about events
- Where to find RFP postings and matchmaking opportunities
- How to update your contact information and receive emails from the council
- Learning opportunities and professional growth programs
- Consulting resources from MBDA
- Q/A with Michelle Sourie Robinson, President & CEO – MMSDC
1:00pm – Registration & Networking
1:30pm – MBE Orientation Session
Vice President Certification, Services & Development
Michelle Sourie Robinson
President & CEO, MMSDC
Executive Director, MBDA Center