MBDA and its extended team and partners will provide functional assistance through strategic business consulting services that include, but not limited to the following services:
- Marketing, e.g., market research, promotion, advertising and sales, sales forecasting,
ac casino online when did casino rama open casino rama location online casino that accepts paypal monte carlo casino monaco new online casino 2021 luxury online casino casino best canada keno online casino boomtown casino fort mcmurray 888 casino download free halifax casino events market feasibility studies, pricing, product and customer service, brochure design;
- Financial Management, e.g., capital budgeting, general accounting, break-even analysis, cost accounting, financial planning and analysis budgeting, tax planning, business consulting (excluding bookkeeping, tax preparation, and audits);
- Operations & Quality Management, e.g.:
- Manufacturing – facility lease;
- Construction – estimating, bid preparation, and bonding;
- International Trade Assistance – exporting, importing, letters of credit, bank draft, distributorship, exporting trading companies, and joint ventures;
- General Management, e.g., organization and structure, formulating corporate policy, feasibility studies, legal services (excluding litigation), business planning, and organizational development.
The Detroit MBDA Center shall not perform or engage in the day-to-day operations of, or make decisions for, its clients.
These services are available to Class 1 through Class 4 minority business enterprises (MBEs), Young MBEs and start-ups focused on B2B solutions.
Our Strategic Business Consulting services are tailored to provide business consulting services geared towards assisting Detroit MBDA Center clients achieve higher levels of growth and competitiveness.