MBDA and its extended team and partners will provide functional assistance through consulting services that include, but not limited to the following areas:
- Identifying procurement opportunities based on client needs, and sourcing deals;
- Developing and maintaining strategic alliances with purchasing executives and government
- Engaging in deal-making between purchasing organizations and minority firms, and
assisting in bringing transactions to closure;
- Conducting B2B forums, procurement/contract matchmaking events, opportunity fairs and networking events between MBEs and potential contract sources;
- Educating and assisting in the development of joint ventures, teaming arrangements,
strategic alliances, and mergers and acquisitions;
- Solicitation analysis and bid/proposal preparation assistance;
- Identifying potential export markets, facilitating global transactions and providing referrals to international trade programs and services; and,
- Conducting market analysis and market promotion assistance.
These services are available to Class 1 through Class 4 minority business enterprises (MBEs), Young MBEs and start-ups focused on B2B solutions.
MBDA Access To Markets is , aimed at increasing MBE revenue growth.